Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Muism Ankle boots


I was lucky enough to get a preview of these boots sometime last week from Icemocolo at Muism not long after I blogged the Pirate boots and I must say, us guys are currently getting spoiled for choice with all these superb footwear releases of late. These newly released ankle boots are certainly no exception.
The boots are available in 2 styles, a stitched version with a intricate pattern at the tip of the boot, streaking down the sides and over the toes. I really love this touch however these is a version that is your normal boot, however I personally prefer the stitched version as they just look badass. The leather look has just the right amount of shine in all the right places to give a highly realistic look, whether you are rustling cows or chilling at a bar. Such is the versatility of this boot.
So if you are looking to expand your footwear collection (or your clothes for that matter) once again I recommend you pop down to Muism to check out the range and as always, it is to the quality we have come to expect from Ice and Migi.

MUISM Mainstore
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Muism/60/112/23

No comments: