Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good things are worth waiting for........





Today was a day that held a dear surprise for me in that Shai Delacroix released the Amorsolo suit in black. This has been a dream of mine since I first got hold of the Amorsolo in grey around a year ago, and I must say, it was worth the wait. The suit's black shirt (which you would have seen me wearing in many many styles I have made up as it is an invaluable piece of my inventory) now contains a beautifully sculpted prim collar that is coated in the intricate textures that the suit is known for. I must say I waited (and pestered a few times) for Shai to make this version of my favorite suit in all SL and to finally have it on feels amazing.

Casa Del Shai
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Casa%20Del%20Shai/150/99/691

Shoes from Redgrave (by Viola Leigh)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/REDGRAVE%20Womens%20Fashion/243/229/23

2 comments:

Kasen Kazan said...

You convinced me to go and buy this outfit! It is very nice.

Jonny Tobias said...

Yes it is awesome, dont forget the grey version either! I am glad you like it Kasen :-)